Monday, September 24, 2012

And the Winner is......

Good Evening everyone! I am so sorry that it took so long to post, but I started my new job today! It has been a year since I worked and I am thrilled to be back in the workforce! I am even more excited that I found a job that I am already loving!! 

Anyway, I am so excited to announce the winner of my new LIVE Beginner's Digital Scrapbooking class for PSE!! Thank you to all of you who entered the contest and I am gonna send you a little extra something because I truly wanted ALL of you to win!! After a  random draw, I am so excited to announce that the winner of my new Live class is.........(drum roll please)..... JODY GREEN!!!

Congratulations Jody!  Please send me an email at dare2digi@yahoo.com to claim your prize and thank you again to all of you who entered to win! Have a very blessed day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment