Friday, September 7, 2012

Fabulous Fall! Inspiration, New Releases and a Freebie!

Fall is one of me VERY favorite times of the year. The colors are gorgeous, the weather is cooler and all my fall shows start back up! Not only is it one of my very favorite times to be and FEEL alive, but it is also one of my vary favorite seasons to scrap! It really must be though since I tend to want to scrap with every single fall kit that graces the digital scrapbooking stores!

Today, I thought I would round up some of my favorite fall layouts from some of my favorite designers! These have all released in the past several weeks and they are fabulous to work with if you are looking for some fall kits!  There are quite a few, so let's get started! 


Autumn Days
 Indian Summer Patterned Papers by Mye De Leon
Indian Summer Cardstock by Mye De Leon
Indian Summer Embellishments by Mye De Leon
Burlap Alpha by Mye De Leon
Stitches from Simply Me by Mye De Leon
Tag from Color Change by Mye de Leon
"days" Alpha from August Mega at Scrap Orchard
Cindy's Layered Templates - Half Pack 56 by Cindy Schneider


 Autumn Afternoon
Autumn Afternoon-part one by Mye De Leon
Fuss Free:Masquerade 2 by Fiddle Dee Dee designs



 Fall Fun
 Fallen: Mish Mash by Amy Stoffel
Fallen: Geometric by Amy Stoffel
butterfly from Madeline kit by Amy Stoffel
"Fun" alpha from Sweet Serenity by Amy Stoffel
Fuss Free: Sweet Days Templates by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs


 It's the Little Things
Serenity by Happy Scrap Girl
Fuss Free: Masquerade by Fiddle Dee Dee Design


Autumn Wish- releasing TODAY!
 Beautifall by Amy Stoffel 
template by Little Green Frog Designs

Don't you just LOVE the colors of fall? the oranges and browns and yellows and purples are really what make a layout come to life! This week, take a moment to scrap some of your fall memories. I love the bounty of fall, so I always like to include a ton of stuff! Take a moment to step outside your box this weekend. Scrap with several different patterns or use lots of pretty elements. Make sure to include a fall quote or journal about your fall traditions! Whatever you do, enjoy the colors of autumn! I know I do! 

Don't forget that this week, on the Scrap Orchard blog, I added a new freebie template from Little Green Frog Designs! If you haven't stopped by the blog, head on over and pick up your free template today! 


and here is my layout with it! 

 Flora by Jennifer Labre Designs

With that, I will wish you all a peaceful weekend! We are hoping for some rain around here, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a weekend at HOME! Something that doesn't happen very often here since we always have some kind of game going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment